Tucked away on a quiet street in the heart of Camps Bay, is this solidly built 4 bedroomed family home with high ceilings, parquet flooring, wooden windows, and a charming staircase.
The house is on 2 levels and offers:
- a spacious lounge with a wood burning fireplace and an inter-leading dining room both flowing out onto an open balcony with a pergola;
- Separate kitchen flowing out to the back patio covered by a pergola
- TV room/informal lounge with beautiful views from the rounded windows
- 1 guest bedroom/4th bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom on the same level as the living rooms,
- 3 bedrooms on upper level, the main bedroom is en-suite and opens onto a private balcony with spectacular mountain views while the other 2 bedrooms share a family bathroom. The bedrooms have built-in cupboards.
- Separate office with en-suite shower bathroom or staff accommodation and a laundry room.
- Large grounds, an established garden and parking for 4 cars.
Glorious views of the Twelve Apostles and the beautifully maintained and preserved green belt area and partial sea views. The Ingelside road park is at the doorstep perfect for kiddies play.
From the house one can walk along the Nature Trail to the Symmonds sports field where children and dogs can run around.
Walking distance to the shops, restaurants and to the sea and the beach.
Please call us to view.
Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles and overlooking the glittering Atlantic Ocean, Camps Bay is not only one of the most breathtaking suburbs in the world, it is also home to some of the most incredible luxury properties.Learn More