UNIT D - Majestic & Luxurious Private Residence in a hallmark new exclusive, secure residential estate development ideally situated on the much sought-after Medburn Road.
Medburn Villas represents the epitome of style and luxury and evokes the desirable feeling of being home. Designed in collaboration by renowned Architects Gerd Weidemann & Jenny Mills, Medburn Villas offers 4 distinctive and thoughtful residences marrying nature and form, intimacy and hospitality, elegance and simplicity. Perfect for entertaining and family living. Offering a relaxed lifestyle with state-of-the-art finishes throughout.
Set over 3 levels, all with elevator access, UNIT D stands at the FRONT- RIGHT of this estate.
Price: R21 950 000 (incl VAT)
- Garaging for 2 cars
- En-suite Bachelor Unit
- Private Elevator connecting all 3 levels
- Guest Toilet
- 3 En-Suite Bedrooms
- A sophisticated sleek kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Expanded living and dining areas with Oak flooring and framed by expansive double glazed windows & sliding doors for both indoor and outdoor entertainment
- Glorious ocean-facing pool terrace
All residences offer state of the art security systems with biometric access control, air conditioning, heat-pump geysers, filtered borehole, and electricity supply is backed up with inverters
ALSO ON OFFER
- UNIT A - 5 Bedrooms, 5,5 Bathrooms, Triple Garage - 700m2 - R30 495 000 ( INCL VAT)
- UNIT B - 5 Bedrooms, 5,5 Bathrooms, Triple Garage - 632m2 - R31 995 000 ( INCL VAT)
- UNIT C - 4 Bedrooms, 4,5 Bathrooms, Double Garage - 462m2 - R18 950 000 ( INCL VAT)
Whether you want to enjoy the white sandy beaches of Bakoven, Camps Bay & Clifton, or the famous hiking trails, the trendy restaurants, bars, and vibrant cafes on the Camps Bay strip, all is a mere short jaunt away from one of the Cape Town’s most prestigious addresses, in fact, 3rd on Earth, as found in the UK”s Telegraph newspaper May 2022 study::
“ Cape Town named third greatest city on Earth. A ranking using objective measures has put the Mother City above heavy hitters including Paris, Tokyo, London, and New York
Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles and overlooking the glittering Atlantic Ocean, Camps Bay is not only one of the most breathtaking suburbs in the world, it is also home to some of the most incredible luxury properties.Learn More